TSAH2 TSAH2

I love this movie series! its so funny!

I hope there is a TSAH3 For halo 3

Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Lol

Wow i loved how u took all the commander and conquer stuff and put it into here with voiceovers it was really funny and had a good length to it i hope to see more!

Killerratte responds:

Sure thing

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

um..

Really good style and animation but wtf just happened... u have to explain the story and why was he walking into that doorway? you should of make a prequel or something to explain what happened and a text that fades in and fades out while it loads was just a bad idea. As i said before u have to make it clearer of what just happened i mean Wtf?

Transmigration Transmigration

Wow.

This is actually one of the coolest flash games ive ever played. The animation was amazing and even though it was short, it was interesting and gave a new start to flash games i hope to see a sequel that is longer, and has more of this your style.

Graphics : As said above the animation was fantastic and the detail was great too.

Style : I really liked the way you made everything moving and animated realistically.

Violence : Eh. exploding balls isnt that violent but, its okay.

Humor : It was a serious flash game so it wasnt funny.

Overall : A 9 OUT OF 10. Great new take on flash games and nice style i just wished the fun would last longer

Smash 2 Smash 2

didn't play

I heard it was good but when i open it it says "This game requires flash player 9" and i know i have it because i checked! it's strange maybe its a bug?

wpnFire wpnFire

hey this is a great game!!!!

you did great man. i always expect the best from you; is there anyway i can download this game though so i can play it offline as well?